To make it more convenient for you to financially support Neshaminy Warwick Presbyterian Church and improve NWPC finances, we offer an electronic giving option. You may make recurring financial contributions either to the Operating Budget, Building Our Faith, Strengthening Our Future, and Memorials by debit payments from your checking or savings account or your credit or debit card. This electronic online payment may also be used for registration of church activities.
Benefits to the church are:
- Stabilizes church income with your scheduled contributions
- Saves hours of administrative time spent processing donations
Benefits to you are:
- Makes giving more convenient – contribute directly from your checking or savings account
- Saves you money – no checks to write means no checks to pay for
- Allows you to use a credit card for registration of events or one time contributions, e.g. memorial gifts
NWPC is using Vanco Services, a nationally recognized electronic donations company used by over 8500 churches. By completing the secure, online authorization form that will be processed by Vanco, you will be able to make one-time or recurring donations.
If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity, please complete an Electronic Giving Payment Authorization Form. You specify your contribution amount, how often you would like to contribute, and the specific date when funds will be transferred from your account. Please return your completed form to Marianne Tierney at the Church or drop it in the collection basket in an envelope marked Electronic Giving.
Thank you for your continued support of Neshaminy Warwick Presbyterian Church.